Our occupational health services provide treatment of work-related injuries or illnesses with return-to-work programs that increase productivity.
Our occupational health and workers’ compensation services support our clients’ health, safety, and productivity by treating work-related injuries with return-to-work programs, providing tests and documentation for safety regulatory program compliance, and improving the fit between the physical health of employees and their job duties.
- DOT physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Random drug testing programs
- Assist with job placement
- EKG testing
- HazMat physicals
- Lift testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Annual Fit for Duty (FFD) Exams
- Spirometry Testing (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- Respiratory fit testing
- Hearing testing
- Hearing conservation and protection program management