Our physicians provide all the services of a primary healthcare physician in a traditional health center, but at a lower cost and greater convenience.
Having access to primary care services and treatment for minor illnesses through a worksite health center means less time away from work for employees and increased productivity for employers, while receiving high quality medical services they would expect to get at a traditional doctor’s office.
- Strep throat
- Sore throat
- Ear ache/infection
- Pink eye
- Minor rashes
- Bladder/urinary tract
- Minor burns
- Cuts and contusions
- Abdominal pain/stomach upset
- Gastric reflux
- Upper respiratory
- Fever & cough
- Muscle strains/sprains
- Other (minor) aches and pains
Patient labs are picked up from the on-site health center daily and are delivered to the closest processing facility for fast results. The results are sent to CareHere’s EMR electronically for provider review.
CareHere establishes a customized health center dispensary formulary for each client to offer patients non-controlled generic prescription medications for common acute and chronic conditions. Medications are free for the patient, and the cost is passed through directly to the client. On average, there is a 50 percent cost reduction for each type of medication that shifts from the marketplace to the health center.
Research has shown that up to 40 percent of the current appointment types can be addressed adequately by telemedicine, improving health center use and increasing ROI. Telemedicine allows a patient to speak with a provider via phone or video chat and can reduce the number of unnecessary ER/UR visits, as well as free up hours in the health center for issues that easily can be handled over the phone.
Data Analytics & Reporting
CareHere offers in depth reporting, data analytics, and predictive modeling to all partners. Controlling health costs, measuring performance, and assessing risk all start with data analytics. In addition to reporting all financial, clinical, and operational measures, CareHere’s data integration and analytic solutions provide the employer with the advanced analytical tools to:
- Identify potential high risk and high cost individuals early
- Identify members who would most benefit from case management
- Identify “gaps in care” for individuals with key risk factors
- Forecast future plan and individual utilization and costs
During each client’s annual review, members of the CareHere team will present an annual report of the cost, savings, and utilization associated with the health center.
The CareHere Enhanced Patient Portal and App allow patients to efficiently access key health and wellness information and tools. CareHere keeps patients connected using an innovative, easy to use platform.
- This streamlined user interface:
- Facilitates an ongoing connection with the CareHere Health and Wellness Center
- Provides easy access to coaching services and wellness incentive programs
- Promotes improved health outcomes
- User-friendly dashboard and intuitive navigation
- Easy appointment scheduling that can sync with your calendar
- Ability to create and participate in challenges designed to promote improved health
- Nutrition tracking to support nourishing eating habits
- Access to CareHere Connect Plans of Care
- Progress towards incentive completion
- Sync with wearable devices such as FitBit
- Rapid access to key health information including labs
- HIPAA compliant